- Email printout from the local doctor sent to the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council (KMPDC).
- Referral for overseas treatment from the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council (KMPDC) signed by the Specialist Doctor for the particular disease should be original, typed and stamped.
- NHIF Form (referral for overseas treatment) signed by the Principal Member, the Specialist Doctor and stamped.
- A Referral Letter by the local referring Specialist Doctor which should be typed, original and stamped.
- A letter from the Receiving Facility in India or whichever country.
- Submit the documents to the Director General for Health at Afya House, Cathedral Road, NAIROBI.
Download the document here.